Commercial and Residential Home Improvement
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-YdKAoG3FX4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nature Block Home Services
Lloyd Patron (804) 745-5332
email: email@example.com Helping you to put your business and home in the comfort zone the way you want it, one project at a time.
Framing contractor: In business since 2003 VENDOR# 16049
LICENSE #2705 113930
A Contractor you can Trust. Dependable, on time and stays til the job is done. Licensed, Insured and certified
- Carpentry - decks, privacy fences, sheds, steps & rails & trim
- Repairs- siding, gutters, appliances and water faucets.
- Installs windows, doors, hot water heaters and more
- Painting- pressure washing, staining decks & fences
- Lawn care- mowing, seeding, aireating & leaf removal
- Debri removal and the list goes on. Of course I don't do everything, but we can find you the right person with a good price for just about any task.
I will set down with you to figure out exactly what you want and need to create your own personal oasis.
Serving the Richmond and tri-city area since 2003, Nature Block Home Services is a solid Virginia base company that is reliable and trustworthy. By staying in constent contact we build a strong and meaningfull relationship with our clients. Winter is upon us. Tweak your business and home now. If you need those doors fixed ,cracks caulked, windows installed or repaired, don't hesitate to call. Act now before that next electric bill gets here. That way you can relax and enjoy it. Remember preventive maintainence saves you money.
References Available upon request
Certifications include: S.B.A. / D.M.B.E. /S.W.A.M. for the state of Virginia
Small minority business
Registered with: C.C.R. / D.P.O.R. / E.V.A. / State of Virginia/ City of Richmond
Richmond Public Schools / VDOT /Metropolitan Business League
- Where are you located?
- The Company office is located in the southside of Richmond between Hull St. and Whitehead Rd.
- Do you give quotes over the phone or by e-mail?
- Being that it's difficult to give quotes over the phone, it may be possible to quote a rough figure if you have the square or linear footage.